Available at the App Store.
X Puzzle is my first iOS game, released in june 2016. It's a variant of the classic 15-puzzle, a board game where the you slide numbered tiles in order from number one to the highest numbered tiles. Left to right, row by row. The tools needed for this project were Photoshop, Xcode and GarageBand. And time, which I happened to have plenty of at that point.
- Free, no ads, no in-app purchases. This means no annoying offers constantly blowing up in your face.
- There is no violence and it's all brain exercise.
- Different board dimensions: 5x5, 4x4, 3x3, 5x4, 5x3 and 4x3.
- Game Center integration with a leaderboard for each board setup, so your move count measures with other players'.
- Tested and adapted to work on all iOS devices: iPhones from 4S and newer and all iPads.
Now, go get it at the App Store, it's completely free!